Categorized | Brick of the Game

Brick of the Game | Celebrity Look-a-like Showdown

Record as NBA Head Coach: 79-228 Records with Beastie Boys &
Will Smith
ADVANTAGE: MARKIE
Hails from Washington, D.C. Hails from Harlem, N.Y.
ADVANTAGE: MARKIE
Fired by Timberwolves in 1994 Released “Biz’s Baddest Beats”
in 1994
ADVANTAGE: MARKIE
Member of 1983 Cardiac Pack Member of Celebrity Fit Club
ADVANTAGE: LOWE
“Oh Snap! I never completed my degree at nc state” Coined the phrase “Oh Snap!”
ADVANTAGE: MARKIE

This post was written by:

- who has written 11 posts on Tech Hoops.

After a two year hiatus due to graduate school and parenthood, Jay Adams has returned to Techhoops.com. Hokie Accolades: His six year undergraduate odyssey in Blacksburg was filled with Tomfoolery and aimless wandering. His skills: He can dunk on a lowered rim.

Contact the author | Visit the author's website | Follow Jay Adams on Twitter

8 Responses to “Brick of the Game | Celebrity Look-a-like Showdown”

1. Niemo says:

How the heck is harlem better than Washington, D.C., the nation’s capital and most powerful city in the world? (according to the Wizards’ announcer)

2. Dave Woods says:

Where do you get this stuff? What does Biz Markie have to do with the Hokies? Its funny because its stupid. Pure inane jackass gold. Gold, Jerry, gold.

I gotta go with Niemo on the DC vs Harlem tip. I’m givin that one to Sid. But hey its your world dog. Oh. Snap.

3. Niemo says:

Uh, Davey, Biz Markie has nothing to do with the Hokies. It is called “Celebrity Look-a-like Showdown”. Not “Guy for the other team that looks like a Hokie”. Biz Markie is a celebrity and therefore qualifies.

Clearly we need to do a better job going over this stuff in our staff meetings.

4. Wick says:

I thought we fired Davey after he missed the uva game?

5. Dave Woods says:

This site would be nowhere without my dedicated hyphenating and insightful blogging!

6. Rockfish40 says:

I would have thought Ice Cube made the best celebrity matchup but I guess since we aren’t playing on Friday….

7. Niemo says:

Rockfish – To be fair, Biz Markie looks more like Sidney Lowe than Ice Cube does.

8. daveywoods says:

Almost two years later, I am sitting here in my fabulous cubicle chuckling heartily with a tear in my eye. That is some funny stupid sh… stuff. The pictures alone are hilarious.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks